Salary Grade 3 (SCP 9 – 22)
Actual Salary Range £18,276 - £24,187 per annum
36.5 hours Term-Time Only + 2 weeks during school holidays
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint a HR Officer. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and staff, supportive representatives and Trustees and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School and Sutton Park Primary School. We are a developing MAT, growing steadily. We will also be opening PA High School in September 2021.
Applicants are sought from candidates who will complement the HR Team and have the skills and ability to provide a professional, efficient and effective HR administration and advice service across the Trust.
We require someone who can:
- deliver excellent customer service at every opportunity
- provide a professional, efficient and proactive HR administrative support service for the Trust
- produce quality work that meets deadlines and is accurate and professionally presented
- advise and support the Trust on HR matters, liaising and seeking further advice from HR/Business Leader/Professional HR services provider as appropriate
- be the first point of contact for all recruitment
- manage and monitor the work of the HR Assistants
- be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard;
- be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality, child protection, data protection, security and safeguarding awareness;
- demonstrate a good level of ICT and keyboard skills;
- interact productively with children, parents, staff and visitors;
- manage time effectively and work within organisational procedures and processes;
- work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school and wider Trust;
- lead, motivate and develop staff;
- liaise effectively with external agencies and internal support services;
- complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team, a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To access an application pack please visit our website www.the-pact.co.uk. Your application should be completed in full and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 28th May at 9am
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.