Trust Senior ICT Technician
Salary: £19,430 (Grade 3)
Full Time All Year Round 36.5 Hours (Subject to negotiation)
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint a Trust Senior ICT Technician. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive representative and Trustees and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School and Highfield J&I School. We are supporting Birchfield Primary School and are currently building a Secondary Free School.
You will need to be a team player who is well motivated, flexible and highly organised. You will be a member of the Trust ICT Team working closely with the Trust Business Leader for ICT, Trust ICT Leader, ICT Technicians and Leader for Computing across the Trust providing an outstanding level of service and support to all of our stakeholders.
We require someone who:
- has experience in an IT support role including the administration of Windows Server and an Active Directory environment;
- is able to work effectively as part of a team;
- is able to keep information confidential;
- is organised, efficient and can manage time effectively working to tight deadlines;
- is able and confident to work on own initiative whilst still being part of a team;
- can provide maintenance, installation and support services;
- can provide technical assistance and software assistance during lessons;
- can provide training sessions for staff and students and teach the basic use of software programs as necessary;
- is committed to safeguarding children and to being proactive with regards to online safety, data protection, technical security and keeping children safe online.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team, a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For an application pack please visit our website www.the-pact.co.uk or contact the PACT Central Support Team HR Department on 0121 327 0594 where Mrs Hannah Langston our HR Officer will make the necessary arrangements.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd May 2018 at 12 noon