Class Teacher required for September 2020 (M1-M6)
We are looking for an experienced Teacher for September 2020. This post is a Trust post and you could be placed at any school within the Trust.
We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils, trustees and supportive local academy committee members and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consists of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield Primary School, Birchfield Community School, and Sutton Park Primary. We are a developing MAT, growing steadily with the opportunity for further internal promotion. Current benefits include:
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality and social justice
- An iPad for all teachers
- Children who love learning and an extensive inclusion and pastoral support team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Exceptionally supportive staff and leadership
- Well-resourced schools
- Subsidised Private Health Care package includes counselling, discounted retail and gym membership
- 2.5 ‘Well - being’ days
- Commitment to School Teacher’s pay and conditions
- Opportunities for promotion and progression
- Free car parking on site
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our school websites: www.princealbert.bham.sch.uk; www.heathfld.bham.sch.uk; www.hifield.bham.sch.uk; http://www.birchfld.bham.sch.uk/
The application pack can be obtained from the school websites.
Closing date: Friday 3rd April 2020 at 12 noon