Salary Grade 3 (SCP 9 - 22)
Actual Salary Range £20,903 - £27,041
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT). We have fantastic pupils and staff, supportive Trustees and Academy Representatives and a great community and we wish to appoint a Trust Administrator to join our high performing team.
We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do and we are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all of our stakeholders. We also firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. We are a developing MAT that is growing steadily and our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and PA High School.
Applicants are sought from candidates who will complement the Trusts Central Support Team (CST) and have the skills and ability to effectively work alongside senior staff, providing high quality support to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents and visitors. You will be flexible and able to cope with interruptions, work well within a team and on your own.
PACT require someone who can:
- Be responsible for dealing with all aspects of reception and administration duties;
- Provide a high level of administrative service/support to senior staff;
- Take accurate minutes of meetings;
- Act in a courteous, diplomatic and professional manner to ensure that a consistent and outstanding customer service is provided at all levels
- Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard;
- Be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality, child protection, data protection, security and safeguarding awareness;
- Demonstrate a good level of ICT and keyboard skills;
- Interact productively with children, parents, staff and visitors;
- Manage time effectively and work within organisational procedures and processes;
- Work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school and wider Trust;
- Liaise effectively with external agencies and internal support services;
- Deal with confidential information
- Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team, a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trust’s website: www.pact.bham.sch.uk. The application pack can be downloaded from any of the school websites and your application should be submitted to HR@the-pact.co.uk Please note, we do not accept CVs.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.
Closing date: Friday 29th October