Trust Lead for Administration (Grade 4)
Full-time all year round, (5 days per week) £26,470 - £33,136
Full-time banked hours (school holidays negotiable) £26,470 - £33,136
Term-time only (13 weeks holiday) £23,141 - £28,969 (options are negotiable)
The Prince Albert Community Trust(PACT) wish to appoint a Trust Lead for Administration as soon as possible.
We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive governors and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do.
We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy.
Our family of schools consist of Birchfield School, Heathfield School, Prince Albert School and Highfield School. We are a growing MAT with lots of exciting opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced administrator, preferably within an educational setting
- Have management experience and interpersonal skills, that will enable you to establish effective working relationships and enthuse your team to deliver excellent customer service at every opportunity
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of administration across the schools, ensuring they deliver a compliant, professional and efficient administrative provision
- Have exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Line manage the administration team, reporting back to the Deputy CEO
- Be highly motivated and flexible with a can do approach that enables you to meet new challenges creatively and positively
- Be a skilled partnership worker, able to form strong and effective working relationships
- Demonstrate confidence, emotional intelligence, integrity and discretion
Prince Albert Community Trust is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of pupils and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team to work alongside a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge then we would be delighted to hear from you.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact the PACT on 0121 725 5258 where Atia Naseem will make the necessary arrangements. Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our school websites: www.birchfld.bham.sch.uk; www.princealbert.bham.sch.uk;www.heathfld.bham.sch.uk; www.hifield.bham.sch.uk; www.pact.bham.sch.uk.
The application pack can be downloaded from any of the school websites and your application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”
Closing date: Monday 7thJanuary 2019 at noon